Gym Timetable effective Tuesday 14 June, 2022
- Created on Wednesday, 08 June 2022 11:16
2022 Opening Hours
- Created on Wednesday, 22 December 2021 15:07
Please click here to view 2022 opening Hours
- Created on Thursday, 30 September 2021 11:55
Be mindful when walking your dog.....
- Created on Tuesday, 23 March 2021 14:25
Please be mindful when walking pets to keep both your pet and others safe. Please ensure if your pet is not social, that you move away from others to eliminate any risk to owners and other pets.
Stay up to Date
- Created on Thursday, 03 December 2020 17:01
Do you have Facebook? Join the residents only "Grovelife" page an receive all the latest communication at your fingertips!!
Inflatables in the pool
- Created on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:01
Harrington Forest Restoration Project
- Created on Monday, 17 August 2020 11:52
Please be mindful....
- Created on Tuesday, 14 April 2020 11:21
Please be mindful when driving around the estate. As many more people are home and walking to get exercise, please remember to keep an eye out and be alert for children on bikes and scooters.
Important pool reminder
- Created on Monday, 03 February 2020 10:29
Important Safety Reminder
It is essential all children aged 14 years and under have an adult within the pool enclosure. We experienced some incidents over the Summer period that could have been avoided if parents had been in the enclosure. If you see parents not adhering to this all important safety requirement, please contact the Country Club immediately.
Please familiarise yourself with the full code of conduct. Click here.
Harrington's Bar & Grill
- Created on Monday, 06 January 2020 10:13
Harringtons Bar & Grill can be contacted directly on 4647 9376.
Trading hours are:
Wednesday to Saturday 12pm - 2:30pm
Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - Friday 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturday 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bush Fire Survival Plan
- Created on Tuesday, 12 November 2019 11:58
Caring for your Trees
- Created on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 12:51
The street trees in Harrington Grove have been maintained in the Harrington Estates Nursery before being planted in your street, after which it becomes the responsibility of individual residents to take care of their street tree/s. Our landscape team strongly recommends giving them a weekly water, an annual fertilizer treatment and perhaps even mulching around the base of the tree to prevent the soil from drying up. If you'd like any specific advice on the care of your tree, please feel free to email us and we'll put you in contact with our landscapers, who would be only too happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Local Snake Catcher
- Created on Wednesday, 21 November 2018 08:38
Contact Corey – M: 0455 570 000
Sydney Wildlife - 9413 4300
Michelia Gym Access
- Created on Thursday, 31 May 2018 14:40
The Michelia Gym is an unmanned gym that is available for the residents of Harrington Grove to utilise 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
In order to access the gym residents must:
1) Complete an additional induction form, acknowledging the gym is unmanned and working out is at your own risk
2) Acknowledge you are aware of all emergency exists, duress alarms, first aid kit & defibrillator
3) Return completed form to the Country Club so access can be updated on your card and the relevant label added
4) Request an induction if you would like a demonstration from a qualified instructor on how to use the equipment
People over the age of 50 must produce a doctors clearance to be granted access
Please note that if residents are found to be allowing others into the gym, their access to the gym will be suspended
To download a copy of the necessary form, click here
- Created on Monday, 30 October 2017 16:55
A reminder that each precinct representative on the Executive Committee of the Community Association performs their duties completely voluntarily, with no remuneration from the community or from any other source. It can be an extremely time-consuming role representing and investigating the views of residents within their individual precincts, as well as looking after the welfare of the community as a whole. All Reps are required to do this in conjunction with their fulltime jobs and family roles. Harrington Lifestyle Services acknowledges and appreciates the knowledge and skill that each Precinct Representative has brought to the Committee so far and the effort that each member of the Committee has put in to ensure the community is managed effectively and responsibly.
Pool Code of Conduct
- Created on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 08:14
We have already witnessed some unruly behaviour in the pools, particularly from the teenage/youth group. If residents experience any behaviour that makes them uncomfortable or is perceived as being a safety issue, we ask that you immediately call reception from poolside or inform a staff member while the offenders are still onsite. As the pool is unmanned, staff are unable to take any action unless informed by residents while the behaviour is occurring. Staff can then remind offenders of the Code of Conduct, perform a spot card check, keep a close eye on the cameras and follow up accordingly.
Major points regarding the pool Code of Conduct:
- People jumping off the wall into the Country Club pool can be asked to leave immediately
- No large inflatables or hard balls such as tennis balls, volleyballs or soccer balls are permitted in the pools
- No swearing, bombing, somersaulting or rough play
- An adult resident must supervise children under 14yrs from within the pool enclosure
- Glassware and alcohol are not permitted within the pool enclosure
- Please stay off the lane ropes, to avoid further expense when they break, and stay out of the lap lanes unless doing laps
Access to Clubs for children 14-17yrs
- Created on Wednesday, 04 October 2017 08:07
With the start of the school holidays, we have been experiencing some issues with access to the facilities from residents aged 14-17yrs. Could parents please take note of the current rules regarding access for those under 18yrs:
- Parents cannot give their children, or anyone else, their access card to be used at the Clubs. Cards are not transferable and your access can be suspended if others are found in possession of your card
- Residents aged under 16yrs cannot use the facilities without full supervision of an adult resident, who therefore must be onsite at all times
- Residents aged 16yrs – 17yrs can use the facilities without supervision of an adult, however they are not permitted to bring any children in who are under 16yrs, unless an adult resident is present and is responsible for the child
- Residents aged 14 – 15yrs cannot bring non-residents in to use the facilities unless accompanied by an adult resident
- All residents aged 14yrs and over must have had an induction in order to receive an access card to be able to use the facilities
- Created on Wednesday, 06 September 2017 15:34
The Community Association is currently making changes to the way compliance is managed within the estate. This will be rolled out in stages over the upcoming year or so. We would therefore like to give you all a friendly reminder of the Building Guidelines for your precinct and strongly advise that you read these guidelines prior to making any external changes or renovations to your home or property, particularly if those changes will be visible from the street.
The top Five breaches of Building Compliance Items that the Sales team/Harrington Estates have had to enforce recently are:
- Corner Lot Fencing
- Front Fencing
- Return Gate
- Landscaping within the Council verge
- Landscaping maintenance
If you are unsure of the requirements within the estate or within your precinct, please either refer to your Precinct Building Guidelines or contact Harrington Lifestyle Services on 4631 3200 and we will refer you to the person who can assist you with your enquiry. Doing so can save you a lot of money in the long run!
Logging on to Grovelife
- Created on Monday, 07 August 2017 10:21
For residents who are unsure of their username to access Grovelife, it is written on your Access Card. It is the first three letters of your precinct, followed by your lot number, then the individual number that you represent in your household eg MIC-999.01. The way it is written on your card, is the way you should type it into the username login section on Grovelife. Your password would have been automatically emailed to you after your induction, however please click on Forgot Password or call reception if you need your password to be reset.
Children in the gym
- Created on Monday, 01 August 2016 13:24
We’d like to remind all parents that children are not allowed to be taken into the gym, or left in either the Group Fitness Room or outside the gym while the parent/s are working out in the gym or doing a class. Due to safety reasons, staff are required to ask anyone found to be in breach of the conditions of gym entry to leave the premises immediately. Thank you for your co-operation!
Reminder of Residents' Responsibilities
- Created on Wednesday, 25 May 2016 16:56
As the estate grows and more residents are moving in, there is a need to remind residents of their responsibilites as outlined in the Community Management Statement.
We would like to bring to your attention a few reocurring issues that we have become aware of which are addressed below:
- Vehicles such as trucks weighing more than 3 tonnes, caravans, campervans, trailers and unregistered vehicles are not permitted out the front of your property, either in the driveway, the public street or footpath within the community.
- Council rubbish bins should be placed behind your gates or in the garage.
We appreciate your cooperation with these matters.
Gym - Residents Only
- Created on Friday, 16 January 2015 16:23
A reminder to residents that the use of the Gym is for residents only.
It is a requirement that you have your access cards on you at all times and must be presented to staff on request.
Thank you in advance.